Sunday, October 28, 2007

Well, its been a LONG time!

Well, its been a long time since I have been able to post. Back on Oct. 11th my 9 yr old son went into the ER and ended up staying in the hospital for 5 days! He has never had breathing problems in the past and no asthma. This turned out to be his first asthma attack and it was a severe one. It took him those 5 days to be able to keep his oxygen levels up in the high 90's without the help of O2. So I have been playing catch up ever since and my blog has suffered.
This is a criss cross card I made for a challenge on a yahoo group. Its my first criss cross that I have made. I messed up the scoring a little bit but in the end, it all worked out OK. I hope the recepient likes it! :) One more challenge card to do today and I think I am caught up. I will post that one as soon as I have it complete.






No comments: