Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Upwards Soccer...

Once again this year my friend and I were coaches for Upwards Soccer. This is one of our tea, photos. It is the fun one we did. I got wallet size pictures like this to make the girls a framed gift for the end of the year. Our team name is the Patriots. And no Ami I didnt name us. The lady in charge of it did that to us because she knew my Colts loving friend would hate it. Anyway, for the fun picture I brought all my patriots stocking hats for us to wear and this is supposed to a "thug" picture. We told the girls not to smile but at the last minute told them to smile. Welll 2 of them didnt listen so they look like our thugs.

3 comments:

Ami said...

Don't kid me. I know you are just trying to kill me. LOL. Love the photo.

Patsy said...

Cute pic. They are a cute bunch of "thugs". You really have had some good artwork lately. Sorry you have had to make so many sympathy cards.

Danni said...

Okay, you need to get busy and make something.....miss seeing your creations!