Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday. Let's all remember those who are currently serving, the veterans, and those who gave their life for our freedom!
I havent posted in awhile. I am so busy these days! And I forget to sit down and take the time to post. My friend kindly reminded me that I havent posted in awhile. So I am taking a break from cleaning and posting.
This is a card that I made for my niece's birthday. She turned 13 and she believes that she is a princess so this image was perfect for her. All images are from TAC. I also used my cuttlebug embossing birthday folder. I love those folders!
Again, I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day!!

1 comment:

clhenry99 said...

Very pretty..i love anythign pink and brown!