Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Love the Bella's!



Good morning. The week is flying by! I cant believe its already Wednesday! Last night we had some strong storms roll through. The website for my second job was down all night and its a big part of the evening. Let's just say it was rather interesting without it. This is a card that I made for a Bella swap that I am in. All the cardstock is from DCWV except the brown which is chocolate chip from SU. I ran the light green through my sizzix with the doodles cuttlebug embossing folder. I edge the brown and pink strips with my edge distresser. I stamped Cakeabella on Whisper White cardstock and colored her in with watercolor pencils. I lightly sponged some pink around the edges. The faux stitching is done with my paper piercer and white gel pen. Then I tied the pink polka dot ribbon on last before attaching it all together. I will share the other card soon that I made for this swap. I love working with my Bellas.

No comments: