Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bargello Technique



I recently rejoined a yahoo group that I had been a part of a long time ago. Its a group where we send one card a month to someone. Each month there is a different technique that we have to try. The point of the group was to force us to try all those neat stamping techniques that are out there that we might not have tried otherwise. For May we are doing the Bargello technique. I dont have the link for it but you can find it at www.splitcoaststampers.com This is not a technique that I would have normally tried but I am glad I was able to do it! There are so many different ways to do it. I like the clean simple look that my card turned out to be. I am glad it came out fairly cute since when I sat done to make it I had no idea what I was going to do. I think the hardest part was picking out what patterned paper to use!!


Hope everyone has a GREAT Tuesday!





Photobucket

No comments: