Thursday, September 6, 2007

Its been so long!

It seems like its been forever since I have posted!! I have been so busy since going back to work, its crazy! My daughter made the volleyball team so I have been busy with that. Tonight they had their 3rd game and finally won!! It was so exciting!!! I was SO happy for them. I wish the 8th graders would have also won. It would have made for a complete night. Then tonight we had back to school night at my son's school. Its always fun meeting all the teachers and seeing what they do with their day.

I dont know if I have shared this card or not. I have been so busy that I havent stamped even one new card in the last 2 weeks. Isnt that sad? I made this card for a funshop that I had back in July. They made this as their make n take. I used TAC's Rose Garden stamp set and a saying from TAC's Oopsie Daisy set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recognize this card LOL we made them! Tell Chantelle great job!