Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday Night Football...

Who doesnt love football season!!! We all wait from Super Bowl Sunday until now!! And when the Patriots are playing, its even better! I know, I know, lots of you are saying booooo but you have to stick by your team through it all! That includes the bad! Right now, they are showing there stuff, as its 14-0 in the first.
It was a busy weekend and they never seem long enough. I never get everything done that I need too. But I did find a few minutes to go down to the basement and make this card. I used TAC's "Love and Joy" set. I really like this new set. I also used pattern papered from Basic Grey and SU cardstock and ribbon. The saying is a little crooked but I didnt have time to make a new card for so I could correct the saying.

Well, time to get back to watching the game. And its time for Rock of Love so I will be flipping channels for the next hour. :) Have a great evening everyone!

No comments: