Sunday, September 23, 2007

Time to think about.....

Christmas cards! I have to start thinking about them early or they just dont get done! :) I saw a card on Beate John's blog the other day and I absolutely fell in love with it! I didnt have any of the supplies so I had to work with what I did. http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ I used images from TAC, cardstock from both SU and DCWV. I dont think I like this on as much as I like Beate's but I will work on it. I definitely need different ribbon. I like the look of the satin ribbon but I didnt have any. I will work on it some more until I am happy with it. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Once again, it went too fast!

3 comments:

Cathrine StClair said...

This came out beautiful! I really love that image.

Anonymous said...

Oh it came out so nice. I know you showed me the orig one but yours is just really beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I think it's beautiful!