Friday, March 14, 2008

Dropping You a Line..

Good Friday Morning! Is anyone else glad its friday? I also am! I cant complain though. The week went fairly quickly. My exciting news for the week is that I bought a pair of jeans a few weeks ago a size smaller and I wanted to fit into them by my trip to Nashville. I put them on a few nights ago and they fit! YAY for me! :) So I went and bought another pair of jeans last night to do the same thing with. They are the same size but a different brand and cut. I have always wanted to buy jeans from Old Navy but have never been able too. Well now I can. I just have to do a little more work for them to be comfortable for my trip. :)

I made this card using a kit that came in a swap on the Bella yahoo group. Hopefully I havent shared it before because I didnt make anything new last night! I colored the Bella with my watercolor pencils and blender pen.

3 comments:

Danni said...

Yay for a smaller size of jean!
Love the background on this card!!
Great job!

Akinol said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

TV Digital said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.