Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Little About Me...

A Little about me survey...


I got this list of questions from Julie's blog I love visiting her blog. She makes great stuff!!! I thought I would post the questions on here so that everyone can get to know me better. I love filling out surveys!

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I would probably fall over, pass out, you name it! I had that fixed a long time ago!

2. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
That would be last June when I flew to the TAC convention in Kansas City.

3. What did the last text message you sent say?
It said "I do 2. But we are actually going 2 buy jeans."

4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Definitely a sense of humor, eyes, smile, and a nice tush!

5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
To lose 18lbs by the time I go to Nashville in 28 days!


6. Shoe size? 10...I know big feet!

7. Been to Mexico? I havent!

8. When is the last time you had a massage?
I dont think I have ever actually had on

9. What was the last TV show you watched?
American Idol

10. What are your plans for the weekend?
I am going skaing for my friend's birthday and then to the Olive Garden. Everybody at Roller Dome North please watch out. I havent been on skates in alot of years!

11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
Why dont we wait a little bit

12. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
So much stuff I dont know where to start!

13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Getting to work

14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be?
Like an actor? Matthew McCoaugney (I butchered that) Tom Brady is also right up there. I would probably marry him before Matthew.

15. Have you ever been to a strip club?
I have been. We went to one during my sister's bachorlette party

16. What is the best ice cream flavor?
I dont care for ice cream. If I have to pick, I like vanilla soft serve from DQ


17. What is the last sporting event you watched?
The saddest Super Bowl EVER in the history of the Super Bowls! You all know what happened. We dont need to relive that dreaded night and that awful red sweatshirt.

18. Ever go camping?
I have been camping but I dont like it

19. Last phone call?
My girlfriend Kim

20. Are you allergic to anything?
Not a single thing

21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently?
Treasure your loved ones.

22. What do you do at work?
Fill out surveys. Just kidding. I work for a window company.


23. What is your mom's name? Patricia

24. Ever cried for no reason?
I think most women have


25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance?
I dont even know what that is.

26. What is your favorite color to wear?
I would say turquiose and brown

27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on?
From Indiana to Arizona

28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken?
Hmmm, I dont really take road trips. I guess I will say my upcoming road trip to Nashville, TN.

29. What are your turn-offs?
People who are dishonest or fake

30. What was your last alcoholic beverage?
Geez, its been awhile. I would probably say just a Miller Lite.

31. What are you craving right now?
I can honestly say not a thing. Well except to get out of work but thats everyday.



There ya have it. 31 little facts about me. :) Enjoy your day everyone!

No comments: