Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday Morning..

YAY! I love Saturday mornings! Except when I have so much to do I cant sleep in!! Like this morning. I have to get some cards made this weekend. I have a challenge card for a yahoo group, a guys card for another challenge, and then Danni challanged me to make 3 cards this week using TAC stamps since I admitted that I rarely grab those and use them. I know I have at least 300 TAC sets and rarely use them. So I have lots to do. I went and got a new keyboard last night at Wal-Mart! its so nice to not have the keys sticking together! New rule in the house. The kids are not allowed to have drinks anywhere near the computer!!

This is just a quick happy birthday card. It came in a card kit so it went together in about 5 minutes because everything was cut and ready to adhere together. Gotta love that!

Have a great Saturday everyone!!

No comments: