Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone! I dont have anything to share right now. I just wanted to pop on here and wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. We are heading over to my mom's to spend the day there. And I have to be nice to everyone today. Apparently I must be the family complainer. My mom and sister both called me and told me what was for dinner and told me they expected no complaining from me. I guess I admit that I do tend to complain when the whole family gets together. but heck, they get on my nerves sometimes. :) But I will do my best. I hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

We don't have thanksgiving in Australia but I hope you enjoy yours..

Funnily enough around thanksgiving time last year is when your blog kept coming up on my computer on the page where you took a picture of yourself. What happened was that I did a google search to buy my wife a nose ring (stud) and your blog (with photo) was one of the searched items. For some reason it just kept popping up.

Go figure?

Anyway enough about me Happy Thanksgiving..

Angela said...

Thanks JP! I did have a good thanksgiving! So its been awhile since you have been reading on my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it just kept coming up.

I now know all there is to know about cards and NFL for an Australian.

cheers