Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Template Tuesday

Is it Tuesday again? Where do the weeks go? Can you believe next week is Thanksgiving? That means the year is almost over!! It also means that I am just a couple weeks away from going to my first NFL game! I am super excited about that. Even though I dont get to see the Pats play. I get to go watch Cleveland and Indy.

Anyway, this week was my turn to come up with the sketch. I was going for simple which I think this was except it took me awhile to come with something for the rectangles. But once I did, it came together pretty good. Dont forget to check out the other template tuesday girls to see what they came up with. Ami, Melinda, and Maria.


The Sketch

My card

3 comments:

Ami said...

Oh I like the way the flowers turned out! Good job chickie.

Melinda said...

Great card Angie!

Maria said...

I think we all must like these colors. LOL! Very Pretty, I like how you used the flowers.