Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Is it Fall yet?



I promise I am not trying to rush summer but fall is my favorite time of year. The bon fires, leaves changing colors, cool weather, football games, hayrides, oh the list could go on and on. I cant wait for football season to start. Its almost here. Time for Friday night football games. I love Halloween! I love making cards and Halloween projects. This turtle is SO cute. Its from Inky Antics. I havent pulled out my Inky Antics stamps in so long! They have been missed! I colored this guy in with my watercolor pencils and blender pen. I stamped the "boo" all over the black background paper. Adhered that to the orange base. Layered my turtle on purple paper, tied the ribbon around it and adhered it to the card. Simple. Thanks for looking and have a great night!

No comments: