Sunday, July 29, 2007

Who loves those Bella's?

My nice quiet weekend is just about over. My husband and kids have been at his sister's taking care of his mom and watching our nephew this weekend. The Brickyard 400 just ended so my SIL and BIL will be home soon and then the family will be back. And btw, Tony Stewart won the race!! Couldnt have been anyone bet Stewart? Just not a fan of his. Anyway, this is an ATC that I made using Winobella. Its for a swap that I am participating in. I havent played with my Bella's ina long time. It was fun to pull them out. Actually my friend Ami has been holding them hostage since I dont pull them out much. So I went to her house and we made our ATC's together since she is in the same swap.

An update on my sister for those that wished her well: She is still in the hospital, well actually they moved her to a mental health place where she can receive the care that she needs. She has been there since Saturday evening and is doing as well as can be expected.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: