Sunday, July 15, 2007

Its been awhile.....


Well, its been awhile since I posted. ooopsss! I havent posted since I left for the TAC seminar. It was a fun time but a little overwelming. I also discovered that I am a major homebody! I think the next time I go, I will bring the family along. They can explore the city while I am at seminar. Anyway, while at seminar, I won all the new paper from TAC. This is a frame that I did using some of that paper. I bought a wooden frame from Wal-Mart and painted it. I then used Modge Podge to adhere the paper on it. Next step was to tie the ribbon on. The stamps are from the set "Doodle This" from SU. I stamped 2 flowers, used my water color pencils and blender pen, glued them together and then added silver stickles to the center. Adhered that to a piece of Cool Carribean cardstock and viola! Frame is done. I will be hanging this in my bedroom. I loved making the frame. So simple! Thanks for looking!

No comments: