Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday's really drag on....

Does anyone else's Monday's just seem to drag on and on? For the last year and a half I have been on 36 hours a week instead of 40 at work. Monday's are my 8 hour day and they just seem to drag on. Who would have though one hour in a day could go so slow! But it does. Especially when you have nothing to do. Work is caught up, phone isnt ringing. Boring!
I made this card using TAC's set called Rose Garden. I am really liking this set. I made the background using a diamond stamp from TAC and just stamped it continously. That is why its a little crooked. I then highlighted one side of the diamond with my white pen. It was a really simple card to put together. I think it looks simple and elegant.
Thanks for looking and have a good night!

1 comment:

Cathrine StClair said...

This is a great card! I love the color combo. i would have never thought to use the gel pen on the diamonds - looks great.