Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ahhhh, school is back in session!


The kids are back in school!!!! Yes! And I have done nothing but sit in my pj's and read my book today!! And I dont plan on moving, lol!! I took a whole roll of film this morning just like I always do. My 13 yr old started 7th grade at the JR/SR High School so she now rides a different bus than her brother. And its my 9 yr old's first year at his elementary school without his big sister. So its an adventure for everyone this year. I am excited for them to get home so I can hear how their day went.
I made this card using TAC's new paper line Hemingway along with the matching ribbon and embellishments. The images are all from TAC. I believe the violin image is retired. I really need to do a better job at keeping track of what I use while making the card so I can post all of that. By the time I get up to the computer, I forget. :) Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

No comments: