Thursday, August 9, 2007

What a week this has been....


Its Thursday and I am so glad this week is almost over. I got laid off from work on Tuesday and have been lost ever since. I just dont know what to do with my time. I am so used to getting up and going to work that I dont know what to do. Can you believe that since Tuesday that I havent stamped one thing?? Its true. I just dont have any mojo.
I made this card awhile ago during a challenge on a yahoo group. The idea came from a stamper on SCS but I cant recall who. So I aplogize for stamp lifting and not giving credit! All images are from TAC. I believe the pattern paper is also TAC but I cant quite recall. :) oops! Thanks for looking and have a great day!

1 comment:

Lenita gratz said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your job. I just went back to work after being home with my kids for 13 years and I'm the opposite of you...still hard to get up and get going, it's all in what you get used to. I wish you well and I'm sure your stamping mojo will be back soon...do a little case-ing and that should get the old juices flowing again!