Friday, August 17, 2007

Almost time to go back to school....

Less than a week and the kids go back to school!! Normally, it doesnt matter to me when the kids go back because I am normally working full time so I dont see them except for in the evenings. Well since I have been laid off, I have spent 24/7 with them. So I am definitely ready for school to be back in session! :) I took a little break from the kiddos today and made this quick card. I saw on another ladies blog about using Christmas paper for cards other than Christmas cards. So I decided to use this Basic Grey Christmas or Winter paper to make a summer card. I like how it came out. The base cardstock is SU's retired True Thyme along with the ink. Pattern paper is from Basic Grey and the images and saying is from TAC. Misc ribbon from Michaels. Thanks for looking!

No comments: