Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Hello Friend!



Good morning and Happy Tuesday!! Today is the kid's last day of school. I waited until the last minute to do the teacher gifts and I ended up just buying some bath and shower items so they can relax in a nice bubble bath! I also bought the bus driver a gift card to the gas station because he has been such an awesome driver! My son has some difficulties getting on and off the bus and he has been great about helping him so I wanted to make sure to thank him.

I made this card for a group I am on. We were supposed to make something with doodles or swirls. Both stamp sets are from TAC. Started with a pink card base and scalloped the edge with my SU corner rounder and added black dots. I then scalloped the edge of the black cardstock and stamped the images with versamagic chalk ink. Then tied the pink/black checked ribbon on as a finishing touch.

No comments: