Monday, June 25, 2007

My First try at digital.....


I am borrowing my sister's camera for the TAC seminar so I decided to play with taking pictures of my cards. I think this one turned out a little dark but not too bad. I will have to play a little more. I made this card using TAC's July SOTM "Stand Tall". You can purchase this set the month of July for $6.95 with a $30 purchase. I colored the elephant in with my watercolor pencils and blender pen. Also used my scalloped circle. The saying says "Thanks a Ton."
Only 2 days until I leave TAC's seminar. I am getting kind of nervous about flying. I am not a good passenger until we are up in the air. Its only an hour and twenty minute or so flight so its not bad. Hopefully it will go fast. And Melinda, I promise not to squeeze your arm or anything. :)
Everyone have a great day!! Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

Love it!! So cute! I wish this set was going to be in the catalog!