Thursday, June 7, 2007

A Little Sassy!

Good Thursday Morning to everyone! I am so glad the week is almost over. I have been slowly working on my trades for the TAC seminar at the end of June so I didnt get any new cards made last night. I thought I would share one I made a while ago. All stamps are from TAC. I want to say the set's name is "A Little Sassy" but I dont think thats the name. I started with a light lavender card base. I stamped the saying all over randonly on the cream card stock and then ripped it apart. I used my eyelet hole punch to punch holes in the paper and then tied the purple polka dot ribbon through them and attached it to the card base. I stamped the lady on cream cardstock and layer her on a darker purple and attached it to the card. Quick and simple. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for looking! :)

No comments: