Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My baby boy



Good morning everyone! I didnt get a chance to make any cards last night so I thought I would share an older scrapbook page that I made of my son when he was born. He was born at 26 weeks weighing 2lbs 6ozs. He was in the hospital for 3 months. He came home the day before his due date. He had alot of problems and a few surgeries while in the hospital. This next school year he will start 3rd grade. He has been through alot in 8 years but he is a trooper! Such a sweet, fun, sensitive boy to be around. And the weight he is now, you would never know he started at only 2lbs, lol! The page is just a simple page using stickers and some embellishments from KI Memories. Hope you enjoy. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

stampingmommy said...

Wow - what a horrible thing to go through. My son was born 8 weeks early weighing only 4 lbs. I thought that was tine! I am glad all is well now - they grow so fast! The scrapbook page looks great!