Saturday, November 17, 2007

Another Bella card..........

Dont ya just love Bella's?!?!?!? I sure do! I got this image in another image swap so I havent a clue what her name is. Sorry about that!! Cardstock is from DCWV and the smile sticker is also. I used SU's scalloped circle punch to layer the sticker. Colored her in with colored pencils and my blender. Hope you like it! :)

Well its finally the weekend. Did last week move slow for anyone? It sure did for me. And next week will probably be worse since we only work 3 days! But I sure am looking forward to the long weekend!! I cant even believe that November has flown by and its now almot Thanksgiving!! But I am proud of myself! I have the bulk of my Christmas shipping DONE! I have never once did that since my kids were born. Normally I am still shopping on Christmas Eve! But not this year! :)

Have a great Saturday everyone!

No comments: