Monday, November 26, 2007

Monogram Set


This is a monogram set that I made for my secret sister at work. I CASE'd the idea from Nichole at PaperTrey Ink I really hope she likes it. I didnt decorate the envelopes like Nichole did because I didnt have another piece of cardstock the same as what I used on the paper so I just inked the edges of the envelopes. I hope to get better taking pictures of my creations with my new digital camera. The camera I bought at 5am on Friay. :)
On a side note. I literally had a stomach ache last night when the Eagles almost beat the Patriots. I have to agree with the announcer that said the Eagles had a blueprint on how to beat the Patriots. Their defense against Moss was great and they did not let up on him. But thankfully our defense saved us a couple times with the 2 interceptions! And we walked away still undefeated. The stomach ache went away and I was able to sleep! :) It was anything but an easy game for them.

No comments: