Saturday, November 3, 2007

GO PATRIOTS!!!!


How many are ready for this game? The Pats are 8-0 and the Colts are 7-0. I think its our own little Mini Super Bowl! It feels like its Super Bowl Sunday tomorrow!!!! I cant wait until 4:15 and kick off! Tom Brady is stomping on Peyton Manning! :)
I am from Indiana so obviously I will be the enemy at the party tomorrow night. But New England, if you're out there listening, YOU NEED TO WIN!! I want to be the one that says "HA!" to everyone!!
GO PATRIOTS!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Good luck to you at the party!!! I have great faith that you will be saying "HA!" later today!! Go Pats! :)

Patsy said...

Congratulations!! Colts fans here. My 9 y/o is absolutly crushed that Peyton did not win!! Good game, I really could have cared less--I like both teams.