Friday, April 18, 2008

Back from Nashville



Hi everyone, I am back from Nashville. I had the best time ever and definitely was sad to come back! Monday night at the CMT awards red carpet was the best time. Tim McGraw got out of his limo right in front of us and oh my is that man really beautiful! :) This is a picture of Charlie (our traveling Patriots garden gnome), myself, and the doorman at Legends Corner who Haley and I named Cowboy Bill. He's the most handsome doorman in Nashville! I am slowly getting back in the reality routine and may get back to stamping this weekend. We shall see! Hope everyone has a great Friday!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Yay, you're back. I wondered where you were, had forgotten about your trip!
HOpe you get back into the routine soon so you can stamp!

Kelsey said...

Love the picture!! I'm so glad you had a great time here in TN! Hope you'll come back! :)
Have a great day!

Precious Scraps by Beverly said...

Hey Girl - So glad you're back, we've missed you. Glad you had a good time in Nashville. Your Cowboy Bill doorman looks just like a guy (a doorman) named Greg that I used to date when I lived in Nashville. Was his actual name Bill?

Anonymous said...

oh how i miss nashville. i HATE indiana.