Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wishing for relaxing summer days..

This card makes me wish for some of those lazy, relaxing summer days. We got spoiled last week with really warm weather and this weeks its back to our "normal" April weather. But the rest of the week isnt supposed to be too bad! As long as its nice on thursday for volleyball, I am all good! I dont remember where these images are from. Sorry! I stamped them with my black noir palette ink and colored it with my water color pencils and blender pen. The saying is stamped with Clarette palette ink. The hardware is from TAC..sorry its a little crooked in the picture. The pattern paper is just some misc stuff I picked up at Hobby Lobby.

1 comment:

Danni said...

Cute. It is a neat image, I like the flip flops.
I'll send you some of our sunshine and heat.....we hit 90 today. Ugh!