Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Faux Bleaching

I made this card for a yahoo group that I am a part of. The technique we had to use was faux bleaching. This technique is way better than using bleach and it doesnt stink! :) There were 2 ways to do it and I used the easiest way. I stamped the image with white craft ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. I think painted in the image with the same white craft ink. I blotted the ink with a paper towel as I went. I think the technique is a really cool one and you get a great effect! If you havent tried it, I definitely recommend it.

2 comments:

deb said...

This is gorgeous!! I've tried the bleach before! Smelly! This turned out so pretty!!
hugz

Ami said...

Very Prettttty. I didn't get to see how it finished up since you compelted it at home.