Friday, April 4, 2008

New Kids on the Block....yeah I was crying!

I watched New Kids on the Block this morning on the Today's Show and heard them talk about their album coming out in May and their tour they will be doing in the fall. Can you say EXCITED???!!!!! I will admit here to all my blogger friends that literally had tears in my eyes watching them. LOL! My sister called me while I was watching them and I could barely talk on the phone. There were no complete sentences. :) I loved these guys growing up and am SO excited that they are back together for at least one album and a tour!! I am also up for driving just about anywhere to see them this fall! But I am hoping they come somewhere fairly close to me! :) Cause I will be there! YAY! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ami said...

Only you Ang. Only you. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.