Thursday, April 3, 2008

Look what I finally got....

My son was in a car accident back in December with my mom. I told him that if he got any settlement out of it then we would buy a Wii. I have been keeping my eyes and ears open because I knew that he would be getting a check soon. I called Wal-Mart on my way home yesterday and asked when their next truck was with some Wii's on it and he said that currently had 3 of them. I was SO happy and drove a little faster to get there. My son was SO excited when he saw what I had brought home! We played it all night long! Silly mom even got up a little early this morning so she would have time to play before work. This is an amazing gaming system and I am so glad I finally found one. Now what the heck do I do with the DS he has, the Ps2 and the PSP he has? LOL! I am thinking for awhile, none of those systems will be touched!

2 comments:

Danni said...

OMG! I love our Wii!! So, so, so much fun! Enjoy!

Jan Scholl said...

I have been trying to find one for my daughter at retail price and they are always out when they run ads or whatever. they never make the shelves at all. SO after two years, I got her a video camera instead. MOre expensive but probably a better idea for a 33 year old.