Thursday, March 5, 2009

Listen to the whispers..


Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!! Only a couple more days left of the work week!!
I want to send a shout out to the varsity boys basketball team at Heritage. They won their first sectional game last night against Angola. It was a nail biter till the end. We were down 1 with 4.3 seconds left. We shot, missed, and one of our guys tipped the ball back up and it went in to win the game! Very exciting finish! So congrats Heritage!
I made this card using the new Melon Berry paper and also the Spring Moss paper from PTI. Also used the Handwritten Notes stamp set. Just a quick and simple card. The flowers are from Bazzil and prima. The button is the new melon berry buttons from PTI and I used 2 little scraps of melon berry paper for the "thread" of the button. I have seen my friend Melinda do that a couple times and I keep meaning to do it! Perfect way to have a matching thread to your button!
Hope everyone has a great day!





Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You actually paid attention to something I said? ROTFL!!!! Love your card. Love that sentiment!!!