Monday, March 2, 2009

You Make Life Fun!



Good morning everyone!! Its Monday and time to go back to work!! What fun that will be! Hopefully its better than the last few days of last week! But its probably going to be super busy because the other guy that orders product there is gone this week which leaves me to do it. So for those that I email on a regular basis while I am supposed to be working, the emails may be few and far between. Sorry. :) I am sure you will miss me.
On to the card, I think this card came out fun!! I love these colors together. I pulled out the paper I got with my last SU order, my Handwritten Notes set, some flowers, rhinestones, and ink and this is what came out. Simple and fun! Love that combo. :)
I hope everyone has a great day! I sure am going to try!


***EDITED to fix my spelling oops. Thanks Haley!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

I love the inking around the edges of the patterned paper.

haley said...

ha! what would you do if you din't have me in your "like" to keep your spelling errors in check!!?!?!?! KIK! ha.