Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF!!!

Oh my! Is anyone else glad that its Friday?! I sure am! Its been such a busy week at work! I almost feel sorry for my co workers today because I woke up grumpy! :) I hope that goes away. :)

So I dont know if I am happy with how this card came out. It was very quick and easy to put together but the final card just looks a little plain to me for some reason. Maybe because I didnt add any embellishments to it. And normally I dont make a card with ribbon, a flower, something!

I used PTI colors Raspberry Fizz and Dark Chocolate. The stamp I used is from a set from SU. I think its a retired hostess set but I dont have a clue what the name of the set is.

This is a short and sweet post because I am super tired and like I said at the beginning I am grumpy. :) I just dont have alot to say with the grumpiness takes over. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!








Photobucket

1 comment: