Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hugs & Kisses

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! I thought I would get my blogging done early this morning because there is lots to do today. Laundry, dishes, the gym, getting my son a new SIM card for his phone, getting some cards done and lots else! Sounds like a fun day doesnt it?
I put this card together last night when I was done with my evening. I used PTI's new stamp set Handwritten Notes. I have been using that set alot lately! Love all the sentiments in it. There are 28 of them all for only $24. The pattern paper is from the gridlines pattern pack. I wanted to use a cardstock with a white core so I could distress it so I used some cardstock from DCWV. The chipboard is from Basic Grey. The hardware I got from a set from TAC. There is a ton of different hardware in it.
Hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy the last day of the weekend!






Photobucket

No comments: