Saturday, February 28, 2009

Enjoy Life



Hi all. I hope that everyone is enjoying their Saturday!
I made this card using all PTI stuff. Does that shock anyone? I seem to always gravitate towards my PTI stuff over all the other things in my stamp room. Maybe its because this stuff is always front and center. Or maybe because its by far my favorite company!! I love their Perfect Match product line. I love it when the paper, ink, ribbon, embellishments all match each other.
On this card I used spring rain cardstock, ink and ribbon. The pattern pattern is from the Bitty Dots collection and the colors are Lemon Tart and hmmmm the name of the light pink has slipped my mind. Whats wrong with me? Well anyone, if you know PTI, you know what color I am referring too. The stamp set is Handwritten Notes. By far my favorite sentiment set to date!
Enjoy the rest of your day!!





Photobucket

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

very soft colors - nice

Keri said...

I love your cards!!

Angela said...

Thanks Keri and Kimmie!