Thursday, January 1, 2009

Even More TAC Sets for Sale.

I was going through my stamps again and have more TAC sets for sale. There are still some more I have to list but I dont know when I will get to it. For other sets for sale, there are 3 links on the right side that will take you to 3 other posts with pictures of sets for sale.




Wild For You $15

Violin Collage $3


Warm Wishes $3


Vintage Gown $5

Purse O Nality $8


Phenomenal Woman $15


On Safari $10


M & Ms Pumpkins $8


Keep Cozy $8

Happy Birthday $3


Greetings $12


Gift For You $8



Express Yourself $8


Date Disks $15


Cute To Spook $8


Christmas Twinz $8


Chill Of Winter $14


Bubble Over $13


Blissfully Ever After $15

Blessed With $8

Be Authentic $8


About A Girl $15


About a Boy $15

A Wittle Bug $3






















No comments: