Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ooh La La


Hi everyone. Its hump day! Its really time for me to go back to work today. I know I know, I said I was supposed to go back on Monday. Well the dentist called with a cancellation on Monday so I was only there for about an hour and a half. Then I was off today to finish up the dental work. So, today I really go back to work. I work Wednesday and Thursday and then I am off Friday for my birthday. :) YAY! Very short week. :)
I forget what this gorgeous gals name is but its a stamp from Inky Antics that I got a long time ago and havent used much. I colored her in with my copics. The cardstock is embossed with my swiss dots embossing folder. And its from DCWV. The other cardstock, ink, and ribbon is from PTI. And then the sentiment is one half of a sentiment from Great Impressions.
Hope everyone has a great day! Mine will probably be hectic.

2 comments:

Danni said...

I like the color combo you used, very nice! Fun image!

Ami said...

OMG you better be sending me this card. I love the red! LOL.