Monday, January 12, 2009

Hey Girlfriend


Good morning. Is everyone ready for a new work week? I'm not! LOL! But who ever is? I cant complain. I've only worked 2 full days since Dec 23rd. This will be my first full week of work since my companies shut down. Hopefully it goes well.
This is just a fun little card I made for no other reason than to make one. :) I will need to find someone to send it too. Could it be you? LOL! :) The image is from Inky Antics. And I colored her in with my copics. I am getting ready to purchase more of those. I just dont have enough. :) When do us stampers ever have enough? The saying is from a sentiment set from TAC. :) Yeah Danni I still pull out a set every now and then. :)
Hope everyone has a great day!!

1 comment:

Danni said...

LOL, I stopped teasing ya about the TAC sets since I knew you were selling most of them, good to know you kept a few!
Love this image, so fun!