Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Template Tuesday

Welcome to the first Template Tuesday of 2009. Today's sketch is brought to us by Melinda. For whatever reason this sketch got to me and I still dont think I did the card right. But oh well, its done and I think its a cute card. I used one of my favorite images from Pink Papery Studios. Its a digital image. Who would have thought I would like digital stamping. But with these, you can make the image whatever size you want and print them off. That makes it nice. Make sure to check of the other 3 ladies that play along with the template tuesday. You can find the links to their blogs on the right side bar.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

well not exactly how I envisioned the template but I REALLY LIKE IT! Its a great idea!

Danni said...

Super cute! Love that image! So fun--and daring. LOL!

Maria said...

You naughty girl! LOL! - It really is very cute and I like your take on the top.

Ami said...

Ok so I love your card hahahahah.