Thursday, January 8, 2009

Love this gal!


Dont ask me why but this lady reminds me of my friend Ami. :) She will love that. I think its just because of the 50's/60's era look to the lady that reminds me of her. She loves that retro stuff.
I love the saying that I got to go with her. All stamps are from Rubbernecker. I really like their stamps and can see myself spending more money there! I colored her in with my copic markers. Added some misc pattern paper, a flower, rhinestone, and some ribbon and we are done! :)
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

5 comments:

Danni said...

Oh! I love this!! So cute!

Ami said...

Oh I do I do. It's so me. LOL. And trust me honey Dolly is right :) Hahhahahahaha.

Dre said...

hi gummy its dre

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Anonymous said...

Damn you're old. You'd look younger if you had a forty foot boat!!!!

Jason

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

-Veronica (stamping in California!)