Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason

Happy Friday everyone! And also a big Happy Birthday to Ami's husband Jason. I had to make Jason a special card. I am so glad I was able to find a stamp set that had a boat in it. Although its not a big speed boat, a fishing boat will have to do. A lady that Jason and Ami know has a forty foot boat that she has been trying to get someone to take off her hands for a long time. Jason is positive that this boat should be sitting in my driveway. So normally whenever I see him, sometime in the conversation the boat comes up. So I knew his birthday card had to have some sort of boat on it. :) I hope he likes it!

Ami dont show it to him if you see this before he gets his card. :)

The stamps are from TAC. The cardstock and ink are from SU.

Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

What a great card!

Ami said...

You are so funny. I didn't say a word to him and he laughed so hard!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the card Angie. It was a nice surprise. It looks like I have about 11 months to arrange transportation to get your new 40 foot boat to your house.

Jason

Anonymous said...

Great man card! Love the colors!