Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby DVD Tins

YAY its Friday!!!! Anyone else excited? I am!! Today I am sharing 2 DVD tin albums that I made for my co-workers daughters who had babies last year. Taylor is 5 months old and Nathan is about 3 or 4 months. I might be off a month on both of those. :) I used the scrapbook kit from SU called Rock A Bye Boy I believe. I bought a DVD tin kit from Julie at Paper Pleasing Ideas so the credit from this goes to her. I followed her instructions. I believe you can find the tutorial on SCS. These books are so the 2 moms can have a little book to record the first year of their boys lifes. Each page holds one picture from months 1 through 12. Both gals are coming to work today so we can meet the babies and I can give them their gifts. I hope they like them!!

The pictures show the outside front cover and then the first page.
Have a great day everyone!











Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh how cute!