Saturday, February 21, 2009

Inspire Me


Happy Saturday! My friend Julie and I joined a gym last weekend and this was our first week working out there. I really wasnt sure that she would make it through the week so I made her this card to tell her "congrats" on making it through the first week. The first time is always the toughest! I used my new PTI Melon Berry paper, ribbon, buttons and some bitty dots pattern paper. I also used my new Aerobic Riley stamp from Hanna Stamps! Love that little Riley! I think Julie will like this card. I will give it to her on Monday when I pick her up bright and early at 4:15. Speaking of 4:15am, do you think this morning I could have slept past 4:15 since I didnt "have" to get up? Heck no!! I was wide awake! Luckily I was able to fall back asleep and work up at 6:15 and then I got up and went to the gym.
I am off to clean the house. Have a great day!






Photobucket

2 comments:

Babies-Beth said...

How nice to send a 'support' card to your friend! How nice to see that paper and those buttons, too! Iam hopeing mine is at the PO now, and I can get it on Monday!

haley said...

who's julie?