Sunday, February 8, 2009

Family Scrapbook Page


Grrrr, the weekend is almost over!!! Why does it go so fast! But this weekend has been warm and it smells like spring outside!! The sun is supposed to shine today but so far its pretty overcast. But its still way warmer than it has been! I even have some of my windows open to clear some of the winter air in the house. :)
This is another scrapbook page that will be going in my friend Kims daughters album for her graduation open house. She just gave me a bunch more pictures from her senior year. Yikes! I better get moving.
The cardstock is from PTI, pattern paper from Basic Grey. The stickers are from some company that I cant remember lol! The layout was quick and simple just like all the layouts are going to be.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!







Photobucket

No comments: