Saturday, February 14, 2009

Nothing Is Worth More Card


Happy Saturday!!!!! I am so glad its the weekend!!! It was a long week at work with Friday being the worst day! There are so many that are affected by the economy and my work place was hit yet again by it on Friday. 2 employees with about 20 years of service got laid off and the rest of the hourly employees got their hours cut. Those that are left are greatful to still have their jobs and we all just have to pull together and stick it out! Things will turn around! We just have to hang on through the rough times!
I made this card using all PTI products again! I love these 2 colors alot. I got the sketch for the card in another one of my many magazines! I love to follow sketches!!!!
Well I am off to get my hair done today and do a little more shopping that needs done. I hope everyone has a great day!!






Photobucket

1 comment:

haley said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ANGIEPANTS!!!!!!

HA, my word verification word is "hyper" LOL!