Thursday, February 19, 2009

New PTI Goodies

So on Tuesday I got a big box of new goodies from PTI! I havent been able to order from them in quite awhile so I played catch up. It was a very good time! I made this card using 2 of the new colors I got. Raspberry Fizz and Dark Chocolate. The polka dot paper is from their new collection of bitty dots pattern paper. There are 45 8 x 8 sheets of paper in the pack for $10. What a great deal! The other pattern paper is part of the Raspberry Fizz collection. I love all my new goodies. The stamp set I used is from SU. I think its a retired hostess set.


And the picture below is of my cat. He loves to a good box to sleep in. Over the weekend he found the box my SU stuff came in and slept in that. I bought a set of new glasses the other night and yesterday afternoon I went to move this box and found him sleeping in it. :) Silly kitty!






Photobucket

No comments: